Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Because I haven't posted for so long

I didn't take my removal exam (see multiply blog) anymore. Because if the course that i'm gonna shift into doesn't need my math then I don't really need to, or need to be in a rush to resolve it. In any case there's another removal exam at the end of summer. Right now my life path seems to be leaning towards the tourism-then-studying-culinary track, which so happens to synergize fantastically with the food blog (coming out soon) that i'm a part of. I wouldn't exactly be bitter about film though. It might be a latta phan. :P

2 comments:

Bong said...

why not diretso na sa culinary? o.o boo. why tourism pa??

HRIM?

Muwu said...

Ayoko na magdaan sa chem ng hrim no hahaha

And my parents want me to finish my degree parin before pursuing that, para naman medyo alam ko both sides of it haha :P