Saturday, May 10, 2008

Two Steps From Hell



"Two Steps From Hell was founded in February 2006. Although we have a decidedly devilish name, our catalogue continues to expand into a broad musical spectrum that is well suited for all genres of the motion picture advertising markets. We use renowned orchestras, choirs and musical talent from around the globe. All compositions are written by Thomas Bergersen and Nick Phoenix in solar powered studios."

I only found out about them yesterday as I was viewing some videos on Youtube. Basically they make the music you hear in movie trailers. They've made music for such movies as Jumper, No Country for Old Men, WallE, Sweeney Todd, Beowulf, Spiderman 3, and Babel. As you can imagine, the music sounds pretty darn nice.

The only thing is, their music is incredibly hard to come by. I don't think they release their albums to the public. You won't be able to find anything on limewire or any torrents at all. Luckily I got a hold of one of their albums - Nemesis - via rapidshare compliments of a guy on youtube.

It sounds so amazing. It's dramatic and beautiful and everything you hear in movie trailers. Just tell me if you want it so I can give you the rapidshare link.

20 comments:

Barrasco said...

Hey man, nice post!

If you still have the link please e-mail it to me:
joaovascocosta@yahoo.com

Do you have any more albums of them?

Anonymous said...

awesome man! Two Steps from Hell is so amazing especially the Nemesis Album if you could send me the link then i cant thank you enough for this.

e-mail: c.swat@gmx.at

Anonymous said...

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for TSFH. The link is much appreciated. The samples I' have heard have blown my small psyche...lol

mtcinema [at] gmail [dot] com

Alhazad said...

If you still have the file, I'd LOVE to get my hands on it. I can provide a server to upload to, or you can email to caerdwyn@gmail.com

Much appreciated, this music is awesome.

Anonymous said...

would Love a link if still up, been looking everywhere.

james7@snet.net

Unknown said...

d a link of the TSFH Nemesis if you still have it to pprager01@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Can you please send me the link to
hejjagerfilip@hotmail.com
?
Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

I would like too, TSFH is the best music I have ever heard and I have been looking everywhere for them... please send them to

grasloksugn@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please send me the link to rchen7@hotmail.com!!!
Thanks! these guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Please if you have the link, could you send it to: support.darkness@azet.sk
Thanx

Anonymous said...

I will love you long time if you've got the link...

charlie@timgriffin.com
(Topic it as : Two Steps From Hell pls)

Anonymous said...

do you still have the link, and if so could you email it to me? Greatly appreciated,
lgirl907@insightbb.com

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! - i can't believe my eyes!! Please could i have the TSFH link please!, i've been wasting away looking for their stuff for ages!!

email: sunj@gmx.com

THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love the link KidAivan@hotmail.com Thank you

Anonymous said...

wow man this is amazing!, i wonder if you still have the link:

soulviremia [at] hotmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Can you send me the link plesae

ive heard their songs on youtube...amazing...
wanna ehar this album

sa7noon@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

do you have still the link?

great to get it.. thx :)

unique.body@gmx.de

Anonymous said...

It would be great if you could send me the link too! I just can't find albums other than "Legend" and "Pathogen" :(

Pity, it's some awesome music!

tosapierdoly@wp.pl

Anonymous said...

would be awesome..

sawlight@live.de

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely love if I would be able to receive the link for this from you! From time to time I will sit down with their album Legend for some intense listening sessions to study their writing style as well as their overall production, I don't know if they still work out of Hans Zimmer's studio or not, but these guys have access to some amazing sound samples nonetheless!

eeerict [at] gmail [dot] com